Before the Dirt Nap
I’m so tired of the ol’ “Bucket List” cliche that I just had to come up with something new. Granted the before part could probably go as understood as not too many people are interested in what they do after / during the dirt nap. Maybe a New Orleans funeral procession where you’re the guest of honor? Or to have your ashes spread over Graceland? I think I’ll limit my list of things to do and places to visit to items I can enjoy while still breathing.
Motorcycle ride through mainland Mexico.February 2014
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian. Washington, DC. U.S.A.
Motorcycle Natchez Trace Parkway. Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, U.S.A.April 2011 Backpack Isle Royale National Park. Michigan, U.S.A.June 2015
- Bicycle tour across The Netherlands.
- Motorcycle ride through New Zealand.
- See Joe Satriani perform live. The Netherlands.
- Hot air balloon ride.
- Motorcycle ride around Cuba.
- Motorcycle the Red River Gorge roads. Kentucky, U.S.A.
- Isle of Man TT Races.